Offset printing In Bangalore | Offset Printers In Bangalore
The world has seen offset printing for over a century now. It has come to be the mainstay for accurate, colorfully enchanting and high-speed printing, opening up a new world of information and market. Consistent high image quality, flexible volumes and cost efficiencies have driven this printing technology to such predominance that today the other forms have become just value-adds to offset printing. Anjana Printers stepped into this exciting sector, just at a time when the opportunities for the curious explorer were getting large. Today the possibilities are immense. Paper, board, inks, finishings, fabrication, encryptions… there's plentiful choice for the discerning customer. It's just that the printer has to be informed, aware, experienced and equipped. That's Anjana Printers for the discerning customer.
Offset presses could handle any job, but the costs of printing one or two hundred brochures couldn't be justified when a black and white or even two-colour run was a fraction of the price.
we've been on the front lines of technological advances. To be a part of this industry is exciting, where it continues to make great strides in technology, techniques and equipment. Helping individuals and businesses benefit from this progress has been a great thrill.
- When to use offset print?
- Offset print is categorised as high picture precision and fast tempo print
- It’s beneficial for high quantity range
- In offset print one can get high quality, fine pictures, also printing on papers with texture etc
- Offset print guarantees tone correspondence, adequacy and the most precise colour
- Colour printed on this technologies can be covered by UV varnish where the colours become deeper and more expressive.